Why a Small Bathroom Remodel is Worth Your Time and Money
1. A Small Bathroom Remodel Adds Value to Your Home
2. A Small Bathroom Remodel Makes Your Life Easier
3. A Small Bathroom Remodel Makes Your Life More Enjoyable
How to Make a Small Bathroom Look Bigger with Simple Bathroom Renovation
A small bathroom can be one of the most challenging rooms in your home to remodel. Not only do you have to contend with limited space, but you also have to be mindful of the budget. However, with a little creativity and careful planning, it is possible to remodel your small bathroom and make it look bigger without breaking the bank.
Here are a few tips on how to make your space seem bigger through a bathroom remodeling project:
1. Keep the color scheme light and airy.
2. Use large mirrors to reflect light and create the illusion of more space.
3. Install open shelving instead of cabinets to make the room feel more open
4. Choose fixtures and fittings that are sleek and minimalistic
5. Hang curtains or blinds high up on the window to make the ceiling appear higher
These are just a few ways you can make your small bathroom or powder room appear larger through design choices. If you need help with your bathroom remodel project, contact us. We specialize in helping our clients maximize the potential of their bathrooms, no matter the size. Our team would be more than happy to chat with you about your specific needs and goals for your space. Give us a call today!